soap redux: the soapening

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are very pretty! But you can't make more like it, because there can be only one.

Navaria

Reaction score
Lovely! I'm digging how thin the color swirls are. It creates such a nice contrast to the background that way!

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I had a jumper with that neon print in the 80s (don't judge - I looked totally rad). In retrospect, it's much nicer in soap! :)

I had a problem with forgetting my fragrance until I started to always keep the bottle in my mold.

Navaria

Reaction score
I think I had a jumper with that neon print in the 80s (don't judge - I looked totally rad). In retrospect, it's much nicer in soap! :)

I had a problem with forgetting my fragrance until I started to always keep the bottle in my mold.
I was thinking the 90's paint splatter hammer pants! LMAO! Yes, some gorgeous soap swirls (like this one) just don't transfer well to clothing patterns!

TheDragonGirl

Professional Geek
Reaction score

Oh my gosh thats a great idea I'm going to do that

niclycha

Reaction score
Dragon girl. ..I'm new to soaping and I've seen a few videos where that happens so they say when you are getting your stuff together, put your FOs in your mold so you don't forget to add it. Lol. Hope that helps :)

Latest posts