Soap Pot weekend Oct 3-5

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Whatcha' making this weekend?

I am making more monster soap.

What's Monster Soap??

I'm just cuttin' up my last 3 loaves of soap, Vanilla Rose, Sweet Ocean Water (or something....I ended up overdoing the fragrance oil so it's very strong and smells sweet when it's supposed to be Ocean Water w/ Ocean Mist) and 1 goat's milk loaf....Juniper Blue.

I might make one more batch of something today (I only make 1.5lb. batches), but I'm not sure what......Maybe Love Spell.....though I'd like to wait to make that when I get some OO that's not so dark because I can't seem to get the base soap very white even using TD and I don't want to over-do it. I want my Love Spell to be white with pink/purple and yellow swirls. Maybe I'll make some Oakmoss scented soap.......

Now I don't know what I want to do...... :cry:
OH! I want to try making some Bath Jelly! Have everything, just haven't tried making it yet. That'll be fun to play with tomorrow....yeah, that's what I'll do make bath jelly, and soap, and lip balm, and bath oil bombs and ..........

I am not making soap this weekend. We are going to the Ren Fest. I get to play with other peoples soap. I like buying soap almost as much as I like making it.

3 layered Christmas Cranberry soap! I saw a beautiful design on cdwinsby's website that I will try my own version of, and will use a cranberry fragrance.

OH! I want to try making some Bath Jelly! Have everything, just haven't tried making it yet.

Bath Jelly???

I have so many things that I wanna do. I am working today, and it is a rainy weekend, so my mind is running. Lip balm, body butter, sugar scrub. Hmm....Tomorrow could be dangerous! My latest fav is Hemp oil soap, so I think I will play with SoapMaker with that! :D

Bath Jelly......

Liquid Soap mixed with geletin and boiling water (like when ya make Jello....:) ) and fragrance and color.....simple. I hope. Haven't been able to get myself off the computer yet to get ANYTHING done let alone making some fun mess in my kitchen. I have to pull airconditioners out of windows, pack left over yardsale stuff into the car to take to good will, etc., etc. all stuff I DON'T really want to do, but has to be done first....... :cry:

Show us some of that cranberry layerd soap when it's finished....would love to see it :D . I haven't figured out what Holiday soaps to make yet, but better soon I guess.

jadiebugs1 said:
Bath Jelly......

Liquid Soap mixed with geletin and boiling water (like when ya make Jello....:) ) and fragrance and color.

You have piqued my interest. Doing a google search on it is interesting. Is it supposed to turn your bath in to a gel? Or is it more like a gel soap bar?

ETA: I think I get it. Jellies for bath bubbles??? COOL! I am so naive sometimes :oops:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I embed classic monster or horror movie images in clear M&P.

Love the monster soaps .. way cool !! Just got back from the kids' soccer game and I think I'm going to do some chocolate expresso and cinnamon bun. Post pics of the cranberry soap!!

I just got a bunch of new FOs that I have dying to try out. I think I will be making ginger lemon honey, lettuce, a tea tree lavender oatmeal face soap, and maybe a white clover tea.....

So many choices....so little time :D

Tabitha,

Those are fantastic...so many possibilities....
If you don't mind me asking...
How do you get the two layers to stick with the picture in between? And how do you add the MP without destroying the picture?

Back