Soap Displays

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soap Displays to ogle over.
f9ca55784c1ff4e4f2feef199fc917f8.jpg

8d68f41d29543ee662986258a8cc4429.jpg
a1b5410ff18b0fb794e4bccd1c57aa40.jpg

2a698d3ce0fb8b2703de6e3d51118bc6.jpg

Last edited:
I have widdled down, for small 1 day FM's, of 2 scents per box and not even a full box. Big fairs I still bring all.
I actually Don't like having all the soaps touching like that.
I had to put all my soaps ON the table last w/e and I hated it but it is what it is and the only way I can do it. I'm not spending anymore on displays for now.
IMG_20181201_101911909[1].jpg

@amd like my sign ? ;)

Last edited:
@Lin19687 I do! We have excellent taste :p I don't mind the soap on the tables like that, actually. I think it helps you have the two shelves there though.

Sigh. I'm still trying to find a display setup I like. I bought 5 tier racks last year, but I don't like them (they may be up for sale soon). I designed a display for my husband to build, but he doesn't like it because of weight, so I'm back to square one. Seeing all these displays sure is inspiring - but not sure how I'd haul it all!

These displays are reinforcing my belief that I may be needing a hauling trailer for shows... or a soap shack on wheels...

I have a friend who bought an old trailer, that looks like it's from the show, the Beverly Hilbillies - she uses it at shows, and it's so adorable!

I really like the name signs on this one. Wonder where I could find holders like those.
Michael's has photo holders (Ithink that's what they are), and you could probably order cards from Moo that look like that

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who bought an old trailer, that looks like it's from the show, the Beverly Hilbillies - she uses it at shows, and it's so adorable!

That's awesome! I couldn't use that at the market I'm in unless I'm outside and I'd rather be inside.

Michael's has photo holders (Ithink that's what they are), and you could probably order cards from Moo that look like that

I'll have to check Michael's. Yes, they're wire photo holders. I have a few that have mini alligator clips but I only have four and I usually have about a dozen different soaps at any given time. The cards I can do myself; I work in a print shop and my employer graciously allows me to print whatever I want for free (or at cost if I insist on paying). Yes, I'm lucky. :)

I really like the name signs on this one. Wonder where I could find holders like those.
You should be able to buy say a 28 gauge wire and bend these yourself, I wouldn't be that hard with some round nose pliers.

Latest posts

Back