Soap Displays

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upload_2018-12-17_14-23-28.png

Killing time until vacation starts and I stumbled across this. If you did it right, it's a self-hauling display!

I really like the name signs on this one. Wonder where I could find holders like those.

You might want to try finding a soap display like that, and try shopping from it, before you invest a lot in those holders. Our grocery store has a display like that, with the stacks of soap and wire name plates. Many people find it confusing because as shoppers handle the bars of soap things get mixed up and moved out of place and have trouble finding the name and price of the soap.

You might want to try finding a soap display like that, and try shopping from it, before you invest a lot in those holders. Our grocery store has a display like that, with the stacks of soap and wire name plates. Many people find it confusing because as shoppers handle the bars of soap things get mixed up and moved out of place and have trouble finding the name and price of the soap.
When it's at my table, though, I'm always tidying, making sure everything's lined up as it should be. I'm really picky about that.

Our grocery store has a display like that, with the stacks of soap and wire name plates. Many people find it confusing because as shoppers handle the bars of soap things get mixed up and moved out of place and have trouble finding the name and price of the soap.

That happens in any shop or stall regardless of what you are selling. People do not put things back where they find them. I have been tidying up displays where ever I worked all my life.

Latest posts

Back