Soap display

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye, and simple enough to make to fit your needs:

Two side pieces cut to the angled shape that you see, with bits sticking out to hold the shelves at the height that you want. Then the shelves themselves are just batons with the end pieces. Simples.

I had my husband build me something similar but it was very awkward to handle and carry around to shows. Also took up too much space in my car when packing. I came up with a very simple idea that works for me. Just measure how long you want the tiers to be and cut 3 pieces of wood. In my case I used 3.5 inch wide pieces. I then measured how high I want my tiers and then used 3.5 inch square blocks cut for each tier height. So you would have a block under each end of the tier shelf. Just put each one behind another and you have your custom tiered shelf. Confused yet? I don't have a picture on my iPad or else i would attach one for you. It sets up and takes down quickly and hardly takes any space. I don't have any problem with them falling or being flimsy because they support each other by butting them up against each other. I hope I explained it ok and you can visualize what I'm trying to say!

I think I understand you cut blocks of wood the same height and depth of your " shelf" lay your shelves on the wood blocks and then prop up a backboard against the next shelf. The next shelf would of course have taller blocks and so on.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Almost. I dont prop any backboard behind. I just butt the shelf up against the next tiers block. And yes the blocks go up in height with however high you need your shelves to be. Just buy a post at lowes or Home Depot and bring your measurements and they'll cut it for you.

Latest posts

Back