Quantcast

Soap Cure

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lane

Reaction score
I haven't had a dinning room table for over a month now...Still have to bevel the bars. Reaaalllly considering getting a bevel machine from Paul since my production as nearly tripled this month...

G

Your bars look very pretty all lined up there. :)

This is my version of same. Just Saturday I cleared out part of these shelves in my junk room so I could store my soaper stuff in one place, but I'll have to make more room later today or tomorrow because I've got a WSP delivery coming today and also picking up 4 one-gallon oils from my local oilmonger.

That's my DB and CP upper left, tools and miscellaneous ingredients on the shelf below, gallons of oils and some Roebic's below that, a few ABS pipe molds and my 3# and 6# molds bottom center, a couple shelves of curing soap and miscellaneous stuff, and camping gear that will have to go so that I have room to store the new stuff from today.

Soap is taking over everything!!! :D

PrincessMommy

Reaction score
Oh man, those look beautiful. You guys are way to neat. I'm keeping mine to myself. :oops:

kwahlne

Reaction score
Oh, I wish I had space! Right now, all my stuff is crammed into/onto the desk area of my kitchen.

I want a soaping room!

G

Wait until later today and I'll clear out that pesky camping gear and pack away today's purchases, and take a better picture. I'm a pack rat. I just love having a big supply of my favorite foods or hobby stuff waiting to be consumed. :D

Lane

Reaction score
kwahlne said:
Oh, I wish I had space! Right now, all my stuff is crammed into/onto the desk area of my kitchen.

I want a soaping room!
I WISH I had a soaping room!! I've given up my entire dinning room, half of my bed room, a quarter of the kitchen and next month I start tours, so there goes my entire living room.... We each have a big RubberMaid container as a table and fluffy pillows on the floor for when we eat... Good thing my kids think it's "cool"!! :wink: :D

G

You should get DH to make you some nice shelves, maybe in the closets or something. Clothes are overrated anyway... I've spent some of my best moments without 'em. :shock: :wink: :wink:

G

I got my WSP stuff and 4 gallons from my oil monger, came home and rearranged my junk. At least I can find everything now. :)

I guess it's too late for me to give up soaping now, with all those supplies. For probably a month I won't need anything but EOs/FOs and any new supplies I want to try, some more colorants for sure. Now I'm too tired to make anything. :)

Wow. I can see more than 10 gallons of oil. :D I have all the materials to make transparent soap too! :shock:

cdwinsby

Reaction score
Lane,

There's just something about soap "on mass". It's just so appealing. One bar is nice but lots of bars is awesome.

Lane said:
I WISH I had a soaping room!! I've given up my entire dinning room, half of my bed room, a quarter of the kitchen and next month I start tours, so there goes my entire living room....
I knew I had a problem when my husband couldn't find anywhere to put his plate down to eat his supper except in front of the computer! I felt so bad!

Lovehound,

I think its perfectly clear to us all now.....Lovehound is a complete soap addict! Nice set up. Its giving me some inspiration to get my act together and get organized.

G

!

cdwinsby said:
I knew I had a problem when my husband couldn't find anywhere to put his plate down to eat his supper except in front of the computer! I felt so bad!
You should tell him he's lucky he's got a spot to sleep in at night, one I might add would be beter employed as space for drying soap. ;)

cdwinsby said:
Lovehound,

I think its perfectly clear to us all now.....Lovehound is a complete soap addict! Nice set up. Its giving me some inspiration to get my act together and get organized.
I'm worse than that. I'm a complete HOBBY ADDICT! :D Almost every hobby I've ever seen appeals to me, particularly if it's got lots of supplies and tools. :) So far the only hobbies that haven't appealed to me are needlepoint and quilting. :)

Deda

Reaction score
Re: !

Lovehound said:
quilting. :)
Guilty!

And Lane, your soaps are Amazing! You really are an inspiration.
(and I love love love Hello Kitty!) :lol:

Lovehound, your soap supplies are so nice and neat, if you are in DC will you please come organize my soap kitchen.

G

You can hire me as a soap kitchen organization consultant but I warn you that I don't come cheap! And the airfare would have to be covered too. I'm in Los Angeles. :D

Deda

Reaction score
Haha, I just bought tickets to LA 15 minutes ago!
My daughter lives in West Hollywood.
I got killer prices, less than $250 RT.

G

Bring your soap kitchen with you. I can organize it while you wait. :)

I have a lower fee schedule for office visits than I do for on site work.

fladais

Reaction score
Deda said:
I got killer prices, less than $250 RT.
dang, that's cheap. my round trip cost me over $1,400.00. going to the UK tho, not CA. ;)

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Lane, cool arrangement of soaps! Congratulations on the increased volume. Your beveler is heading out to you in the morning! Your going to have tons of shavings. :shock:

Paul

Lane

Reaction score
Soapmaker Man said:
Lane, cool arrangement of soaps! Congratulations on the increased volume. Your beveler is heading out to you in the morning! Your going to have tons of shavings. :shock:

Paul
Thanks! I plan on making a HUGE rebatch log of all the shavings... :D

Lane

Reaction score
Lovehound said:
Are we talking like a log HUGE enough to devour Las Vegas? ;)
Yes. That is EXACTLY what I ment! Duh! I'm going to rebatch it all and donate it. :D