SMF June Challenge - Mosaic Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to all and thank you Saponista for the challenge. It was a super fun project. I now have an extremely satisfying and sentimental gift to give each of my brothers as a result, which I doubt I ever would have even done if it had not been for your challenge.

Thanks Saponista for a really unusual challenge! Congrats to mzimm, My SoapyHeart, and SunWolf! And kudos to everyone who gave this one a try; it was not for the impatient!

Well done everyone. So gutted I yet again didn't get time to enter. I'm a little behind with the July challenge but hope to get it up today/tomorrow

Congratulations everyone. I know it was very difficult to choose. You all had wonderful entries. If I can ever get this "great purge" finished, I will make soap again. (Actually, I am getting ready to make a batch of soap right now, purge or no purge!!) I do want to try this mosaic challenge because I have already designed my soap. I want to see if I can come anywhere near the actual design. I doubt it, but I'm going to try. I'll post photos if/when I end up doing it, pretty or ugly. Because, as long as it's zap-free, there's no such thing as bad soap. It's soap; it's gonna get you clean.

Congratulations to the winners, your soaps are really beautiful!

I loved looking at all the entries and also loved reading the amazing stories, which were the inspiration behind your soaps. They really touched my heart!

Saponista, it looked like an amazing and fun challenge! I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to enter this month. I haven't had time to make soap in a few months and am having serious soapmaking withdrawals! Soon I tell myself, soon!

WAIT, WHAT?? o_O

Thank you guys, what a lovely surprize, I did NOT see that one coming, super happy with shared 3`rd place with the greatly talended BlackDog, thank you! : D

Sorry I am so late to the party, I left for a 3 day trip right before winners was announced, and I have been sick as a DOG right after I came home. Couldn`t even lift my arms. Slowly getting better, day by day.

Thank you all, and congratulations to mzimm, Sunwolfe, and BlackDog too!

ETA a thank you to Saponist for the fun challenge! : )

Latest posts

Back