SMF July Challenge - Clyde Slide

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusti's picture doesn't seem to be showing up for me so I had to go back and look at the original thread before I voted.

I did vote though, even though I struggled to only pick 3 - So Many Great Soaps!!!

Yes, the picture of Rusti's soap is missing from the survey. It is also missing from the Entry thread! Help. I can't remember what it looked like exactly.

I will not vote yet. I want to be fair to Rusti.

Last edited:
I uploaded it to a different image host and edited my post on the entry thread, it should show up now!

ETA: Well, at least in the entry thread it should. Someone will have to change it on the survey, I expect.

It showed for me...weird... And I can still see it on the challenge thread.
I hope no one gets upset, but I'll try to post Rusti's soap pic...maybe everyone will be able to see it...

13599821_10209405039579879_5862829453081935285_n.jpg

Such soapy beauties you all have produced *thumbs up*.
I couldn`t partake this time, but you guys made me want to try this tecnique so bad.

Oh the agony! I voted but you guys certainly didn't make it easy. You know how you watch the entry thread build and as you see each posted, a certain entry will pop out at you and you think "There it is! That's the winner!" Nope. Not this month. I thought that everytime a new entry was up. I finally had to block out all my thoughts on color choices, design, etc and just look at feathering. Voting was a nail-biting experience for me this month. :crazy:

Very well done to all entrants!:clap:

Weird! It's shows for me on my computer (both in the thread and in the survey) but not on my phone... I'll have to go in on my computer to edit the survey with the new source. Sorry about that. Hopefully it will make a difference.

I uploaded it to a different image host and edited my post on the entry thread, it should show up now!

ETA: Well, at least in the entry thread it should. Someone will have to change it on the survey, I expect.

Yes, it is showing up on the entry thread now. Thank you.

Weird! It's shows for me on my computer (both in the thread and in the survey) but not on my phone... I'll have to go in on my computer to edit the survey with the new source. Sorry about that. Hopefully it will make a difference.

Still not seeing it on the survey, but I am referring back to the entry thread.

Perhaps it will show after I re-start my computer, but I can't do that until my GPS map updates finish loading.

Voted! And what a tough decision it was, too! Sheesh, I'm glad that's over! It wouldn't have been so hard if everyone hadn't done such a great job. I was about to drive myself crazy going back and forth changing my final choices time and again. Kudos to one and all! :clap:

IrishLass :)

I voted. I clicked too many entries and had to go back and really study them. This was truly the hardest to pick. I eventually selected on technique alone; because you know I love bright, bold colors and I'm automatically drawn to those. But that doesn't mean the "dull dingy" colors aren't amazing, too. It was really hard for me to ignore the color, but I managed.

Latest posts

Back