Silicone Cupcake Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennabors2007

Reaction score
I have been making batches of CP soap for a while in loaf molds and want to branch out! I have watched a ton of videos on soap Cupcakes and want to give it a try. My problem is finding the right place to get a good quality silicone mold. Any recommendations on where everyone gets their molds?

I do lots of shopping around. I've gotten some nice molds at dollar stores, eBay, and the clearance sections at my local super store after the holidays. Aldi also regularly has nice silicone cupcake, loave and tray molds as well.

Michaels has the wilton cupcake molds. I don't like those as they have a line around the inside that transfers onto my soap. I've actually purchased them from amazon and from kohls.

I've purchased mine from michaels or Joanns and make sure to get a coupon from their website - they will take it right off your phone. They almost always have a 40% off one and sometimes 50% off

Michaels has the wilton cupcake molds. I don't like those as they have a line around the inside that transfers onto my soap. I've actually purchased them from amazon and from kohls.

i know which one you were talking about. i have them too, and it's a pity with that **** line as i like the size. i still use them, and i pour just up until the line. it's a good size with my smaller cupcake.

Latest posts

Back