Shampoo Soap Recipe Needed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavender.dreams.candles

Reaction score
I would love the old cp soap shampoo recipe.....Actually my mom wants me to get it to try to make it because she can't use anything with fragrance and I came across a site that sold this soap and it really got to my mom when it mentioned ,"in the old days when my used to rinse our hair with vinegar" .... Once that was read my mom said she remembered those days and would really love for me to get this recipe.
I contacted the person who made it and she doesn't give out her recipes so .... Please if anyone has or knows of a shampoo bar recipe let me know.

I don't have a shampoo recipe, but if you google shampoo bar soap recipe, you should find lots to choose from.

HTH

Kitn

That's what I did.
And I've heard a lot of people just use their regular soap for shampoo.

Just up the castor oil in your regular soap recipe to about 10-15% and you will have a very nice shampoo bar. :)

I found on Cranberry Lane site for all kinds of cp soap refill kits and one is for shampoo soap bar ..... All I need to add it the lye and distilled water .... It's only $14.98 and all the refill kits make two 3.1lb batches so to me that is really a good price....I then looked more on the site and found a recipe that uses that soap bar and some herbs they sell for different types of hair (oily, normal, etc.) and how to make liquid shampoo out of all of this..... SO, I think I'm set now.

Latest posts

Back