Second batch of soap - I will call it Rose Garden!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaki_sb

Reaction score
Hello, my soap making friends,
I made my second batch of soap. The first one was a success, but very basic. This time i was experimenting with natural and food colors. I used 2 types of food color, and for the natural part - paprika and parsley.
For fragrance I used both rose and lavender FOs. I know it might knot look the best, but I am still new at this, and also my grandma visited me, and got so excited that she wanted to help. At the end feeling sorry for the leftover soap in the cups where I was coloring, she used it and added it to the molds :D So some color combinations might look a bit :crazy:
I have uploaded the recipe and few pictures of the soaps. I am so excited. I know the quality is a bit bad. I am happy with one of the food coloring, and a lot with the paprika color and the parsley.
Next project: Goat's milk shampoo bar!!!

za brisenje.jpg

CAM00399[1].jpg

CAM00400[1].jpg

CAM00402[1].jpg

Congratulations! I think they will look very nice in a guest bath. Don't forget to send some to grandma after they cure! I actually like the look of the two toned soaps!

Congratulations on your rose soapies. Really like the mold you used they looked very nice, and will make wonderful guest soaps :D. I one one of the minority in here that happens to like canola in soap. Should be a really nice soap

I used canola In one of my soaps too, it's such a lovely soap I will definetely be using it again. Your rose soaps are really pretty. I like the two toned ones best.

Thanks, guys... I forgot to mention, I added some sugar in the water for extra lather. I hope it works :D As for granny, I will give her some of the soap too. She is almost 80 years old, and my grandad is almost 90, and this brings back memories to them. My grandma was so excited, because it reminded her of her childhood when they had to make their own soaps :)

Latest posts

Back