Scones!........And clotted cream (see post 13)!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you been eating spoonful after spoonful, not_ally?

You need to be a good girl and eat just a little at a time. ;)

I find it to be very rich stuff and have been limiting myself to eating only one scone a day topped with about 1 heaping tbsp. total (about 1/2 tbsp. of it per each half of my scone). Too much more than that, and I feel like I've over-done it. Everything in moderation, I always say.

IrishLass :)

I um, might be eating more than that. Sometimes just dispense with the scone and use a spoon as a delivery device :) But feel a bit wonky even with smaller amts. Am going to finish this batch up regardless, though. Lizard, I wish you lived nearby, I would give you most of it!

Last edited:
Ha! I'd take you up on your offer in a heartbeat. I don't understand how a town this size doesn't have a TJs. Or really anything else worthwhile...

So I'm very excited! The fiance and I took a trip up to OKC. I finally found some cream without any additives at Whole Foods. Guess what I started last night?

OMG, Lizard, those are absolutely beautiful. I might not even eat them if I were able to make something so pretty, must gaze at them! Let us know they they turn out. Did you make the clotted cream to go w/them?

Back