Scent Works??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used the Botanical Hemp in body butter and it's been rather popular - has a very clean, herbal scent. Never tried it in soap. The fo I really loved was their Vanilla Sandalwood ... does anyone know of another one that's just as good. I ordered a sample from one supplier and it didn't even come close.

IMO Peak's French Vanilla Amber smells very close (and I think better than) SW's Vanilla Sandalwood. It turns dark brown, and is a real accelerator in soap though so be ready. No fancy stuff, just mix and pour. It's a divine scent and sticks forever and a day, so it's worth the hassle. It is also one of the "brown" soaps that lathers white, so I like that too.

Peak in Colorado has an awesome Lilac FO, I just made a big batch of cold process for spring. Thier scents are very true to life, Lavender is another best seller.

I ordered from SW last summer and everything went perfectly. Yes, they do NOT seem to update their site however that is fine with me, the sample set of the summer scents remain on sale!

SW vanilla sandalwood is amazing!!! I had bought a shampoo bar at a craft fair, and fallen in love with it's fragrance. I can't tell you how many vanilla sandalwood FOs I bought before I found the right one....it was from SW. I find it heavenly. I haven't placed an order from them recently, but I've never had a problem.

Back