Samples question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodybym

Reaction score
I am looking to re-do my sample packaging for CP soap samples that I hand out, but also that I send to other companies to put in their shipments as freebies.

What do you do? How to you make them look nice and polished without spending a ton of money?

I was using small zip bags and then stapling them to business cards with a sicker on the back with a coupon on it, but I'm not sure that was working. I think I need something flashier!

I think it was mentioned on another forum, that someone used a business card as an imbed in clear m&p, which I thought was pretty clever.

I guess for CP you could stamp your business info directly into a bar--that seems like it would make yours stand out from others. A die might be a bit of an investment, but it's one that you would use over and over again. Who knows, it might even inspire a client to have you create a bar with their business info stamped on it!

Do you have a particular type of clientele that you mainly work with--or that you believe your soap would appeal to, such as high-end/upscale boutiques or spas, country gift shops, "trend" shops, bed & breakfasts, etc? That might give a little direction into what route your packaging should take.

Latest posts

Back