Salutations all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertspal42

Reaction score
Well hello to everyone, of course i'm a newbie. I am currently serving my time here in Iraq and I am due back next month! Hooray 12 month finally go me! I have been purchasing supplies to start my own lil business. I love arts and crafts and getting in to soap and bath products is right up my alley! My mom has been getting bombarded with packages and is excited to help me get started when I return! I love to hear new reciepes and such and I can't wait until I can get started! :lol:

Hello and Welcome to the forum! Glad your tour is almost over, we love to hear that our guys/gals makes it back home safely.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Happy for you that your tour is almost over . Just a little warning , soap making is totally addictive , once you start it is nearly impossible to stop. :wink: . There are lots of friendly and helpful people here to help, if you have any questions.

Take Good Care

Kitn

x

:D welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service! :D

as you become more familiar with the subject of soap, you will find that just like fudge, there are TONS of recipes. everyone has their own little "tweak" that makes it theirs.

at the top right of the page there is a "search". click on this and use key words like "hot process or h/p" or "room temp or rtcp" and "cold process or c/p". you'll find TONS of threads that will give you a good feel for the processes.

looking forward to hearing how things go for you stateside. i hope you business goes well for you. it sounds exciting. i'm sure you eager to get home.

god bless and bring you home safely!

Howdy there guys! I can't wait to get home haha I've been looking up all kinds of information on soap and bath n' body products for a few months now. I find that getting familar with something before jumping in helps a lot :) I stumbled across this forum a couple of nights ago now and i've been digging in to it! There is so much knowledge here and i'm so glad I found this place! I've been finding all kinds of reciepes for all kinds of goodies.. alot of the reason I wanted to start making soaps and such is because I have sensitive skin and i'm very fair complected hehe (being in Iraq doesn't help :wink: ) I also come from a small town and we have a lot of trade days and such, farmers markets you know.. so i thought that would be a good way to get started to see if the glove fits me well! 8)

Victoria,

Welcome to the forum! I hope that your last month overseas is uneventful. We'll look forward to hearing about your adventures in soapmaking once you are stateside. In the meantime, you have the right approach-research, research and research some more! :)

Jude

heh I remember my elementary teacher said that then some kid said something really dumb and she was like.. scratch that.. there are a few dumb questions lmao :lol:

Latest posts

Back