Robert Tisserand webinar! Essential Oil Safety: Cutting through the noise"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Robert Tisserand (http://tisserandinstitute.org) is hosting a free webinar session next week!

Titled "Essential Oil Safety: Cutting through the noise"

Essential Oil Safety with Robert Tisserand
Learn the basic guidelines of essential oil safety from Robert Tisserand, a leading expert in the field for over 40 years.
Cut through the noise of conflicting information, so that you can make educated decisions about what's safe and what isn't.

Registration is required.

I’m registered. I doubt I’ll be able to attend but when the email comes in maybe they’ll be info on accessing the files later

Looks like there's still places! (Do webinars have limits?)

Anyway, some recommended pre-reading, that came with the webinar:

If you'd like to do a bit of pre-reading on essential oil safety before the webinar, here are two articles we highly recommend:

Thank You.gif

My internet has been ridiculous (lost it for nearly 24 hours this time - not happy!) ... but anyway, it's up for a moment, so I've popped in to post a reminder for anyone who's registered for the webinar ...

It starts in 2 hours :)

How did it turn out?

I slept through it (was expecting that) but did get a recap email with a link to the video.

I have only just got back in (the next few days are going to be hectic!, and oddly enough I am very tired :))

It was excellent. I can see why Tisserand is so well regarded; he is a very knowledgeable and passionate presenter. As with all good presenters (people filled with good knowledge), the amount of time both went over, and was too short :)

The amount of time was only just enough to touch on some hot topics of the day. I'll see if I can put together some notes. He did talk about the lavender/tea tree issue (along with a LOT of other things, including skin absorption rate calculations he's done), so that definitely needs to be put out there (if anyone else has time to write some notes, that would be great too - I'm seriously busy for the next week or so).

One of the key points that was made, at the end of the webinar, is that there is going to be a Masterclass series with Mr Tisserand himself, so if you are interested the details are on the Tisserand Institute website. :)

Last edited:
Back