Really Needing the Power of Prayers Again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the update, Carolyn. I'm so thankful to hear she is doing much better. I will be lifting you up in prayer, too!

IrishLass :)

cmzaha, how do you manage your bg, and high BP , I suffer with it as well. the doc put me on beta blockers which do not agree with asthma should not be used, any insight?

I know they do, but she was not doing well with using the inhaler properly. The nebulizer helped her cough up the gunk. She is much better now and returning to school on Monday. Thankyou everyone for the prayers, this is a frightening thing going around here

I would have posted sooner but I just got out of the hospital :-( Apparently while at market Wed I became totally confused so my daughter drove out to pick me up and take me to emergency. My hubby told me I became very nervous when we had a blowout on the freeway, that I remember but do not remember setting up my booth although I did, and sold a couple of items. Funny I remember running the credit card, but not selling anything. Apparently my blood pressure spiked quite high and so did my blood sugar. Neither of these have ever been an issue for me, in fact my BP is usually a bit low. Scary how fast things can happen. I am trying to talk my hubby into letting me go to market tonight...

That is wonderful news about her, but scary news about you. Do they have any idea why you have a big blank spot in your memory?

@cmzaha, so glad and grateful that your granddaughter is better and will be back at school next week. You look after yourself now.... and hope you feel better soon. x

cmzaha, how do you manage your bg, and high BP , I suffer with it as well. the doc put me on beta blockers which do not agree with asthma should not be used, any insight?

Not Carolyn, but does the doctor that prescribed the beta blockers know you have asthma? If not, that is the first conversation you need to have. If he does, and considers it worth the risk, then check with your asthma doctor before taking. Do NOT, however, simply not take the BP medication. It could cost you your life. Or worse.

I am glad your granddaughter is out of the scary zone, now I am worried about you! Take care of yourself for a bit. It's time to be selfishly good to yourself. Let your sister worry about your parents, forget about the market and take some much needed down time. I hope you are safe and happy and healthy soon.

Latest posts

Back