Re-Branding

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about this style?

Salish Sea Logo x1a.jpg

What about this style?

I'd say it's a improvement. And on the alignment, sometimes the way the words lay out, it does look more off, when it's actually centered, so I hear what you're saying. If your editor will allow, try backing it up to the left a half space at a time. See if it still looks off.

Really nice label in my opinion.

I love the logo. Nice classy feel to it. Are you going to make a soap stamp or other use of the logo? If so, you have to comsider if the fine details will work when stamping.

I like the first one, the second one to me looks like to many letters going in the one direction and looks off, I think the first font for the bath and body is easy to read while you still have the top line for a bit of creativity and class.

My only problem is saying salish sea too many times when your drunk :razz:. I think you'd be spitting in everyone's face - hehehehe.

I love the logo. Nice classy feel to it. Are you going to make a soap stamp or other use of the logo? If so, you have to comsider if the fine details will work when stamping.

Hi Claude - thank you. I'm not going to be stamping the soaps and for the very reason you stated. Thanks for bringing the subject up.

Relle thank you :p

My pleasure Lindy.

You could always create a simplified design for stamping.

Have you considered all the intended use for the logo? Sticker for product, ink stamp, watermark for picture, website etc.

Is the background invisible? You may want to have an invisible background to allow the use as a watermark, printing on other color than white, white matching etc.

Last point would be, i would consider using a wider margin on all side of the design, this would make a airy design that doesn't look too big. It may depend on its specific intended use.

I will stop rambling

Cheers

Claude thank you. I use CorelDraw so I am able to change colours as I need to plus turn it into a watermark. Since I print my labels myself I have good control over that as well. Your points are all good and valid ones. I do appreciate your input...

Latest posts

Back