Rainbow Micas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaraCara

Reaction score
I purchased some Rainbow Mica samples from Cosmo a month or so ago and finally got a chance to try them out. I loved the shimmer and was hoping but not expecting it to stay in the soap. I was really hoping the colours would stay and they certainly did! I am VERY happy with the results. I think I put too much red, as the lather is coloured but otherwise it's a beautiful, deep and rich shimmering mica. I LOVE the purple mica (scented appropriately with Wisteria Lilac and smells delish). The soaps are nothing to brag about. Just wanted to vouch for a great product. Two thumbs up!:thumbup::thumbup:

photo (1).jpg

photo.jpg

Beautiful soap. I too love her micas, I haven't had a chance to try them all yet but have read they are awesome.

Soaping101 recently did a video on her mica's. Looks like they all are worth trying

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqMxPLE67Xc&feature=c4-overview&list=UU6NFc1XyVdzuyQw-f9HG42g[/ame]

Thanks Kellie! You don't see the shimmer when the soaps are dry but it's there when wet. Very nice, methinks.

Cherry the website is nurturesoapsupplies.com and they are definitely worth playing around with.

Kazmi, thanks for that video link. I haven't watched her videos in a while so I have some catching up to do.

Last edited:
Another option is TKB Trading's Pop Micas. I am soooooo thrilled that they are back, they are amazing in terms of not morphing, fantastic bright colors, and staying power.

Latest posts

Back