Question re Day-Star Soap Supplies

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Aloha,
I order on a regular basis from Day-Star and this month I placed my order and it's been 16 days with no package sent and no response to emails! Anyone know if the owner Stacy is having problems?
Thanks!
Aline

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aloha!!

Just by looking at their homepage that says that they are open August 26th, 2019, and the last it was updated at the bottom of the page was in 2019 as well, it does not seem to be open any longer. When was the last time that you ordered from them?

^^that you got a delivery from them

Last edited:

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Kim, I ordered from her in 2020. She never keeps the website updated...

Aloha!!

Just by looking at their homepage that says that they are open August 26th, 2019, and the last it was updated at the bottom of the page was in 2019 as well, it does not seem to be open any longer. When was the last time that you ordered from them?

^^that you got a delivery from them

Last edited:

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually just tried calling the number on the website contact page. I feel like it was a personal phone. No answer...rang about 5 times.

Don't feel like doing time zone math...I would try calling that number in like 6 hours.

edit: more like 8 or 10 hours lol

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I will try calling or texting tomorrow. I'm thinking she has some family emergency going on or is sick and has just let the business go. Otherwise it's pretty bizarre.

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Update: Stacy did respond to my text saying she has had no internet for 2 1/2 weeks and that she would 'check her shopping cart'. But since then, nothing. Either she's going out of business or she doesn't have that FO in stock but either way the lack of communication is ridiculous.

Latest posts