Question about WSP Fragrance Collections

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackiK

Reaction score
I could swear the last time I ordered they had fragrance collections, not just individual ones. Either my blonde hair or age may be the problem. I can't seem to find them. Does anyone know if they're still available; and if so, where they are on the website?

I did e-mail them, but wanted to place an order this morning. If no-one knows, I'll just wait for my response from them.

I thought they had them too, not positive though.

I started a list a couple of weeks ago for some FOs...then a couple of days ago I checked back in and noticed that all the ones I had written down with their prices....all of them went up!! :x

Yes, the price of everything is going up. It's just a fact of life. We can scream and holler all we want; isn't going to do any good. My experiences with WSP are good ones. One day maybe I'll try some from another supplier; but for now, I'm willing to pay their prices.

Maybe they did away with them when they doubled their fo prices and devalued our customer appreciation points by 1/2.

Back