pleasing pumpkin NG frag

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deg195

Reaction score
Hi, I have used BB Pumpking Spice which I love!!!!
But, ran out and have a big bottle of NG pleasing pumpkin which I
have not tried. Need to re-up my pumpkin soap supply and wondering
if the Pleasing Pumking frag is good. Any reviews out there?
Happy Soaping
-Barb

I checked the SSRB site and didn't see any reviews.

NG's site says it discolors to chocolate brown and has minor acceleration.

Thanks- I am really wondering about the actual scent. Weather its yummy or not? I think I might make a small batch to test it out first.

IIRC, the reviews on NG are pretty good for that one. I tossed it on my wish list for next year's fall collection (jeeze, I sound like a designer or something).

It smells good, but it turned out to be a lot more of a cinnamon scent than I had expected/hoped.

I was looking at this scent today while ordering but decided on Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti instead based on customer reviews even though I was looking for more of a pumpkin spice scent. Let us know how you like it :smile:

I was looking at this scent today while ordering but decided on Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti instead based on customer reviews even though I was looking for more of a pumpkin spice scent. Let us know how you like it :smile:

I can let you know tomorrow about Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti. I am making gingerbread baby inbeds tonight. I smell a lot of almond but that is just smelling it out of the bottle. It is a pleasing fragrance but nothing like B&B's pumpkin spice which I love. I actually have not found a NG pumpkin as nice as Bramble B

Quick update, Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti has more cinnamon after pouring than I smell out of the bottle.

Last edited:
I ordered their Pumpkin Roll when it was on sale, and really like it. It's all fally and pumpkiny, but not super spicey like some.

ok, here is the update; fragrance oil was frosted pumpkin not pleasingly pumkin (that will teach me for having soap on the brain at work!!!)
Soaped with it last night. Smells amazing!!!! could not stop sniffing it. Will (hopefully) update with pics tonight after unmolding.
Barb

So, here's the update-> Frosted Pumpkin smells great. I think it will be a big addition to my collection. Soaped great too.

frostedpumpkin.jpg

Looks awesome!
So did you let the bottom/base soap set, then "whip" some white soap on the top of the hardened soap? Also, looks like a dusting of spice or color on top, whatever it is, its yummy looking for sure!

"Frosted Pumpkin" cut smells really good.
I left the base uncolored. Then I took a little (for the topping) and added TD.
Then let the topping sit in container until it became the consistency of pudding. Then "plopped" it on the the base. Then lastly a sprinkle of cocoa powder thru a small strainer.

frosted pumpkin cut.jpg

"Frosted Pumpkin" cut smells really good.
I left the base uncolored. Then I took a little (for the topping) and added TD.
Then let the topping sit in container until it became the consistency of pudding. Then "plopped" it on the the base. Then lastly a sprinkle of cocoa powder thru a small strainer.

It's so pretty! I want to eat it!

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Wow! Looks great. I love the top, and your explaination makes it sound super easy. I'll have to put that away in my idea bank!

Back