Piped Rose Buttermilk Cake

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better with practice? I don't see how to improve on those, they are beautiful. Look perfect to me!

Oh WOW! I don't see how you could improve on those roses at all! They are so beautiful and like in nature, no two exactly the same but just as beautiful as the next! Gorgeous.

They look amazing! What a labour of love. If I had one of those soaps, I wouldn't want to use it. I would put it next to my sink and just admire it everytime I saw it. Whoever is lucky enough to get them at the swap is going to be bouncing with joy. :)

They look amazing! What a labour of love. If I had one of those soaps, I wouldn't want to use it. I would put it next to my sink and just admire it everytime I saw it. Whoever is lucky enough to get them at the swap is going to be bouncing with joy. :)

Thanks Tienne! You are right about a labor of love! It took me a lot of time to pipe these roses. If we ever do a soap swap at Soap Making Forum, I will definitely make a new batch of rose soap and save one for you :p!

Oh my goodness, that would just be the epitomy of awesomeness! How very kind of you! Thank you so much, Ellacho! I'm afraid that any soap I would be able to send back to you wouldn't be nearly as creative or thrilling to look at. I have never tried to pipe anything in my life and I am certain any attempt I make would end up looking like more like blobs of doo-doo than roses. :lol:

Oh my goodness, that would just be the epitomy of awesomeness! How very kind of you! Thank you so much, Ellacho! I'm afraid that any soap I would be able to send back to you wouldn't be nearly as creative or thrilling to look at. I have never tried to pipe anything in my life and I am certain any attempt I make would end up looking like more like blobs of doo-doo than roses. :lol:

It does not need to be piped soaps. If could be any type of soaps! I hope SoapMakingForum would do a Soap Swap in the near future:)!

I hope SoapMakingForum would do a Soap Swap in the near future:)!

I think I am eligible to join a swap. (If not, I should be soon anyway.) Just for fun, I looked up shipping prices to the U.S and OMG, I nearly fainted! The prices are absolutely obscene. If I ever do join a swap, I think I would have to stick to European ones. You wouldn't happen to be located in Europe, would you? (As if I should be so lucky. Pfft!) :roll:

I think I am eligible to join a swap. (If not, I should be soon anyway.) Just for fun, I looked up shipping prices to the U.S and OMG, I nearly fainted! The prices are absolutely obscene. If I ever do join a swap, I think I would have to stick to European ones. You wouldn't happen to be located in Europe, would you? (As if I should be so lucky. Pfft!) :roll:

No,Tienne, I live in US. I've sent my soaps to outside of US before and I paid about $24.75(flat rate) for the shipping charge. When we do have a swap in the future, hope that I will find a way to send you a soap.

By the way, I am not sure if I am eligible to join a swap at this point :think:.

We'll both be eligible sooner or later and do you know what? Where there's a will, there's a way and when the time comes, we'll find a way. :) Heck, I spend waaay too much on soaping anyway, so a little more won't make that much of a difference. We'll figure it out. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back