Picture of my curing rack

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nettles

Reaction score
Hi all! I thought this might bring a smile - mostly I wanted to practice posting a picture, I just learned how (I hope).

IMG_2736copy.jpg
[/img]

Oh, I want one! I guess i'd have to start soaping on a rope though...

I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what great soaps on a rope too - nice....I guess that means I should have sawed those antlers for buttons huh..... :?

Thaanks, you guys :) But I can't take any credit for finally succeeding in posting a picture. I have Gobbler's Run to thank for that :) And Rhonda, I will try your suggestion next time.....

Actually I need one of those for my Kiosks! 8) 8) 8) Of course my vegan clients wouldn't like me very much :shock:

I was expecting something totally different. I was so ready to be jealous of something some awesome hubby made.

I think this is so funny and what a great way to put some function to these horns!

I guess you could call them rebatched. I shredded some plain, unscented basic bars, then added EO's, herbs, and the smallest touch of water, then just squeezed gobs of it around the knot. It was fun! Oh, and about the rack... my handy man is going to make me one to put on my table at the markets. When he does, I will post a picture. ER... I will TRY to post a picture :)

Back