peak candle company

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've used their apple jack n peel and fruit slices both made great soap without any problems.

the apple jack n peel discolored to a tannish but that's normal for aj'n'p

the fruit slices base soap stayed white and behaved well enough to do a
4 color swirl.

They have great products, great customer service and the owners are THE nicest people you will ever deal with (however, I don't think Alan and Nachelle go into the office much anymore) All of their FO's are nice and most of the florals you only have to use at .5 oz ppo because they are so strong. I've never ever had a problem with them and have been using them pretty much since they started out. In fact I think I place my first order the first week they opened for business. :)

I am very lucky too because they are local to me and since they moved they are only about 20 minutes away so - no shipping - yay me!! :) (even before they moved they were only about 30 minutes away! :) )

x

i LOVE their nag champa! the few f/o's i've tried worked great. and they sent me a very nice catalog and a free sample with my order.

i also like asian sandalwood, cinnamon balsam (xmas time), and eucalyptus leaf.

service is outstanding-they've always gotten back to me the next day on my endless questions.

i plan to buy more, but i made a solemn promise to hubby-no more purchases until i use up some of my backlog of fragrances. (i'm a fo/ho!)

:D

Latest posts

Back