payment processing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnone

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any experience working with payment processors? I heard of one called M2 Worldwide LLC but I can't seem to find the website or other information about them. Does anyone have personal experience on working with certain processing companies?

PayPal processes my website, but Intuit (my web host) processes point-of-purchase for me for no fee. Intuit and PayPal had the exact same fees for the website, but for that I prefer PayPal.

I use PayPal for my website and I have a bank merchant account for processing credit cards. I have 2 more years in my contract and I wish we had some of the options available on your side of the border.... :?

I decided to go with M2. it looked like there website was just down for a bit. They seem to have the best ACH rates out of anyone else I came across plus I heard form a friend of mine who owns her own business that they have some of the best fraud protection tools, which is really nice.

I was suspect to use Paypal because I've heard so many cases of money getting held for no reason.

I've been using paypal for about 4 or 5 years now for processing payments for craft sales and I've only had 1 or 2 payments held.

Basically the situation with that is if someone claims the product you sold was not as described or they didnt receive the product, then paypal will hold the payment and contact you and try to resolve the problem.

Back