Packaging Question---paper wrap style.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guywithsoap?

Reaction score
Not sure where to place this question.

I was reading a thread about ETSY and it got me thinking about how to wrap soap If you were planning on selling it.

I like the following style.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62232564/smoke-and-mirrors-soap-bar

I have seen this alot and think it looks nice. I see this style pop up alot when looking at CP soap. It was even featured in the movie Fight Club the Paper Street soap he was selling had a similar style wrap.

I saw a tutorial somewhere on how to do this but have forgotten where.

Two questions.

How does one go about making these wraps.

If you were to mail/sell the soap like this is it an issue? The soap is exposed. Should it be shrink wrapped in addition?

Thanks

EDIT:

I should add that I am not connected with that ETSY soap. Not trying to advertise it or anything. I happened to see it mentioned in ETSY shop reviews & strategies thread.

I think Amanda has some of these soap labels on her site. I think this post should be in the Cp Soap section as its not an introduction.

OK. Thanks. I can't move the thread. I guess a Mod has to.

Anyway, I don't know the site "Amanda's site" you're revering to. If you could provide a link I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

lovinsoap.com

some people like to shrink wrap their soap in addition to adding this label. you could try both and see what you like best.

Thanks. I had come across that site in the past, and it was probably the one I saw the tutorial on.

Those are pretty cool labels. They certainly surpass my design skills.

-Ken

Back