OMG: Freebie Alert

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the book that I used to make my first bar of soap, Anne's Shea Butter Supreme. I love her way of teaching, very straightforward and down to earth. I followed her instructions faithfully and had a successful first batch, which gave me the confidence that I really could make soap, and to keep on going. And thanks to you, now I not only have the paperback, but I've also got the Kindle edition too. Much thanks. And here's the soap that I made from her book, my first batch, made in a milk carton. It was creamy and delicious. I would absolutely recommend her books to anyone.

firstbatch.jpg

This is the book that I used to make my first bar of soap, Anne's Shea Butter Supreme. I love her way of teaching, very straightforward and down to earth. I followed her instructions faithfully and had a successful first batch, which gave me the confidence that I really could make soap, and to keep on going. And thanks to you, now I not only have the paperback, but I've also got the Kindle edition too. Much thanks. And here's the soap that I made from her book, my first batch, made in a milk carton. It was creamy and delicious. I would absolutely recommend her books to anyone.

Me too Navigator, exact same recipe and it came out great, still have a few bars for sentimental reasons!,

Me too Navigator, exact same recipe and it came out great, still have a few bars for sentimental reasons!,

janzo, you had a lot of foresight to do that, I wish I had thought to save some of mine. Little did I know when I made that first batch, that I would go on to start a business selling handmade soap. This book would be a good starting place for any beginning soapmaker, or a good resource for anyone who makes soap.

Drat, guess I missed it..its not free now :( Ahh well..maybe next time :lol:

Latest posts

Back