ocean by peak/major acc

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
ive made this before, I guess I did hp. I tried cp, wow major clump r after adding the fo, so I had to hp it, it did turn out a pretty blue/green, anyone else make this one and have it do this?

I've used it a few times, Honor, most recently making salt bar this past summer. I didn't change anything on soap calc, had my colorant ready, soaped cool, took it easy on the stick blender and because I made salt bars used individual molds. I worked quickly and tamed the beast! It's one of my dh's favorite scents.

I like that! the beast.
I had to hp it, but I really like the way it looks, its theprettiest blue/green colr and very smooth bars, looks just like cp, not sure why? If I figure out how to post a pic I will.

I used this once. It's the only FO that I couldn't get in the mold before it went to soap on a stick. I ended up grating it up and adding it to a different batch.
I use Mediterranean Sea Salt by OTS now for my ocean scent. It smells divine and is so easy to work with.

Back