Nurture's next sale, 45% off!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quit! 5 yes 5 times during checkout I was redirected to remove things from my cart! Not once with 5 items, but sent me back to the cart 5 separate times.

I'm done, there is nothing I need bad enough to make that worth my time. I started at 10:40, 20 minutes later I'm finished. I don't need anything that bad.

The computer glitches I understand but if you are going to have a big sale you need to have the product, not be running out before the sale even goes on.

BTW at 10:40 when I started there was only one quantity of anything I wanted. That is worse than Black Friday aggravation! Sorry Nurture, I love your stuff but honestly I'll be back when you get over your growing pains.

I can't even get a connection. I had my basket ready and hit checkout at 1:00 and still can't get through. Keeps telling me their site is too busy.

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] User nurtur18_prest68 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

I'm with Dorymae on this. Not worth the hassle or frustrations of trying to order when the service can't handle it. I too love their micas.

Also, everytime I get the error message then I have to reenter my state and then it take 2-3 minutes for the shipping to pop up only to receive another error message.

Last edited:
I cheated. Bought my molds on Monday and my extra micas early last night... Had a 5% discount for both orders. Not as good as 45%, but I got my stuff. The molds arrived today - Gorgeous! I'm still working through my FO's from previous sale, so I didn't "steal" any of those.

I saw on her FB site that you could go in 10 minutes early to order. I did that but they were out of the FO's within that 10 minute window. My cart said in stock, but then wouldn't complete my payment with my CC or Paypal and by the time I was aggravated enough with that, the FO's were gone. Did she have 10 bottles in stock or something? SInce I got my basic stuff to go through (TD and a couple colors), I thought I would go back to browse a bit more and not under so much pressure but you can't even get on. SHe probably should have had her site up and running for about a month before trying a sale again to make certain everything was working properly. Now this has just frustrated people all over again.

I can't even log into my account.... I think her site exploded haha. I'll keep trying though :/

Did you create a new account since the site moved? Our previous accounts didn't transfer and new accounts need to be created.

The site doesn't even come up right now for me. It's ok, I got my items the previous sale.

I was trying to place my order via by smart phone, but I kept getting error messages. Now I'm home and on my computer and I can't get the site anymore. I appreciate that she was trying to save money to keep prices low, but I'm afraid this is going to hurt business for her. I was really looking forward to trying some things from her, so I hope she gets it back up and running soon.

Did you create a new account since the site moved? Our previous accounts didn't transfer and new accounts need to be created.

The site doesn't even come up right now for me. It's ok, I got my items the previous sale.

Oh I made the account long before the sales happened. Okay I'll go make a new account, but it's impossible now since the pages won't load anymore. I really wanted to get an orange and blue color.. *cries* lol.

P.S- thank you for telling me about the accounts!

Yes, I think her site exploded. Poor girl. She's going to have to spend the money for a better system. Unfortunately, she probably will lose some customers. However, she has quality products and she's so easy to work with.

Last edited:
I placed an order last weekend. Forwarded any issues to carrie before check out. For example yellow vibrance was coming up at over 13$ for 1 oz jar, and another item showed 0$ in my cart. Did have to create new account. Had some issues navigating where I kept getting bounced back to home page, but issues with cost were quickly fixed, and I placed my order. I wasn't given option of PayPal, but payed through credit card on secure site. Carries certainly had her hands full. She's doing an amazing job despite all the glitches. Her micas are like none other I've used to date. Can't wait to get my order. I wish her all the success in the world with her new site! There's only so many hours in a day. I was surprised to see she was even going to have a sale with her new site. Sale or no sale, I'll always support Nurture soap supplies.

Her products are quality. People will walk away but probably come back at another time to try some of her micas. However, this will be a be a big turn off to people.

I just got an email that the site did crash due to traffic.

You know, I think we all need to realize she is doing the best she can. and we all know she will do what she can to make things right.

I have never heard a bad thing about a product from Nurture. I have watched MANY vids from soapers, and they all rave about her stuff.

So if I can get it from her, I will - even if I have to wait.

I agree that Carrie is top notch. If you have good service and a great product I doubt that she will lose business. It was a GREAT sale with lots of takers. If they are just going to be fair weather customers when Carrie is having a problem then shame on them. It is a new site. I have worked conversions like this and it happens to the professionals.

Facebook Update
Nurture Soap Supplies
THE SALE IS BEING POSTPONED. I'm really
sorry folks but until my host gets their stuff
together I'm postponing the sale. This is an
issue beyond my control. For those of you
who got to order, your orders will be
fulfilled. I deeply sincerely apologize to each
and every one of you. I was promised by my
(very expensive) host that it could handle
this traffic. Obviously it can't. I will post
updates here.

I was able to get through. I had stuff in my cart and ready to go and I got a confirmation email about 1:15. I just got some micas and they were out of one kind I wanted but nonetheless got several for a good price. This is the first time I have ordered from them as well. I'd really like their tall skinny mold to go on sale lol

Latest posts

Back