Nurture sale + a wood mold question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive gotten a little bit of soap batter on wooden molds, both nurture's and heritage workshops, i've wiped it up the best i can. it doesnt appear to have done any damage but ohhhhh they smell like eucalyptus spearmint, they're heavenly :D lol
thats a nice sale on that! i've been eyeing their triple tall and skinny *drools*
when it comes- does it have the holes cut in the bottom to push the silicone liners out?

I have 6 of her 7.5 lb molds. I haven't done anything to them and they clean up fine. I just scrape out any spill overs inside with a spatula or scraper. They are slightly stained in spots but still working after 3 years now. I want one of those 3 section ones but my husband may kill me if I order another mold.

I was wondering if anyone knew any nurturesoap discount codes for new customers? I haven’t received an email for this 10% I’ve heard of yet lol. And I’m aching to hit PAY on a large order, but if I can save money I’d LOVE to! Now that I see there’s a spot for a code! Lol

I was wondering if anyone knew any nurturesoap discount codes for new customers? I haven’t received an email for this 10% I’ve heard of yet lol. And I’m aching to hit PAY on a large order, but if I can save money I’d LOVE to! Now that I see there’s a spot for a code! Lol
I think the sale is just in reference to the items linked in the first post. I think there is always a spot for a code at checkout since sometimes people might have a gift certificate or credit. It's been so long since my first order, I don't really remember if there was any kind of discount for a first order.

Well...I thought I was being so clever. I put several coats of marine polyurethane on my mold. It is NO MATCH for soap batter!

IYdZ6pl3Cv2ov2J2NO4lvTl4jRMYRdXsWIxoPbnU0Ulviu8KOhmGDgJobKjIBNf0tyxSM5Z-QMZzWdnEhACreDYdO5I5J2aFv9MwdQt-MTXYfAvOMnLr6Ru_YHkMgqUGzY49EsjgdbMcfCl2S6DTgIiUqpv5syOBHaXyWugI83r4UmAqKMbSxVyWUrwmwf0neaAKxAwBAugvd6b9zK9AfrsaJJCGt1WgrPWRzhfTvHNsvoLxjaEkNj2qQREnxGQ2Lw8vyJRz7vhwySScJs8cwBKKJpjuTYuSjDOUG58YjChwBynbMmBWAHDNNRQtqZ2uf5iTThnijvo9uSGKfvqOSE0PTM_-i5-IiRTJnbIez2Zd6FC03liLgJS2xWRQdfvUBa6q1hhDQ3LUiDpS4-hPheCjyexiH3sOnFgVYMP1q5dPCE_118ifang5HKIo9BKAbjUEEiw0syJ73dFK3OZZD9ZUMpincWjX9flju_8PvIP_EBtyS9k1O1VuQP--lT1ZwDRCiT26-ZLWPDpNBAXgNiIzycxPa4imqTPxi9RGWZxXVIp7q9ZXIsNIi9Qh3cjuPNizDBWIVQMGebSaW1IlphEGSLGunF4CsexGKvw9sdGsCbbB8H6Mpt77EFX5P19ufuJwnoepklkxkePDzUzLJiuXBMmGnIyUr423od0rcwf03E2OmMfDIRl4mzApw68RP-YIQmziRRxTJe1p4_euneSK=w193-h258-no
Worst of all, the soap batter that sat on the wooden part of the mold picked up the discoloration. So now I need to sand it all off. *sigh*

Well...I thought I was being so clever. I put several coats of marine polyurethane on my mold. It is NO MATCH for soap batter!

IYdZ6pl3Cv2ov2J2NO4lvTl4jRMYRdXsWIxoPbnU0Ulviu8KOhmGDgJobKjIBNf0tyxSM5Z-QMZzWdnEhACreDYdO5I5J2aFv9MwdQt-MTXYfAvOMnLr6Ru_YHkMgqUGzY49EsjgdbMcfCl2S6DTgIiUqpv5syOBHaXyWugI83r4UmAqKMbSxVyWUrwmwf0neaAKxAwBAugvd6b9zK9AfrsaJJCGt1WgrPWRzhfTvHNsvoLxjaEkNj2qQREnxGQ2Lw8vyJRz7vhwySScJs8cwBKKJpjuTYuSjDOUG58YjChwBynbMmBWAHDNNRQtqZ2uf5iTThnijvo9uSGKfvqOSE0PTM_-i5-IiRTJnbIez2Zd6FC03liLgJS2xWRQdfvUBa6q1hhDQ3LUiDpS4-hPheCjyexiH3sOnFgVYMP1q5dPCE_118ifang5HKIo9BKAbjUEEiw0syJ73dFK3OZZD9ZUMpincWjX9flju_8PvIP_EBtyS9k1O1VuQP--lT1ZwDRCiT26-ZLWPDpNBAXgNiIzycxPa4imqTPxi9RGWZxXVIp7q9ZXIsNIi9Qh3cjuPNizDBWIVQMGebSaW1IlphEGSLGunF4CsexGKvw9sdGsCbbB8H6Mpt77EFX5P19ufuJwnoepklkxkePDzUzLJiuXBMmGnIyUr423od0rcwf03E2OmMfDIRl4mzApw68RP-YIQmziRRxTJe1p4_euneSK=w193-h258-no
Worst of all, the soap batter that sat on the wooden part of the mold picked up the discoloration. So now I need to sand it all off. *sigh*

That stinks......sorry it didn't work for you. I'm glad I decided to just leave my mold au naturel.........They are slightly stained after 3 years but the soap just scrapes off with no other issues.

Latest posts

Back