NG vs. Others

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapPapaw

Reaction score
Please help me out. I am thinking of making my first purchase of FOs. At NG the 16 oz. runs $14-$15, other places I see many of the same named FOs in the $20-$30 range. Plus if you buy five or more 16 oz bottles they discount $1 off each bottle. This makes thiers 40-50% less than the competitors. Is the concentration about the same? They recommend 5% which seems average.

I have found their fragrances to be really good quality and value for the money. Like any other seller, they have hits and misses. Generally, they recommend 5%, and I have found that with most of their FO's, the fragrance sticks at that amount. Read the reviews on their FO's. They are really helpful and can help you decide what to buy. Also, they have information about what to expect when you soap with it (whether it accelerates or discolors).

I like Nature's Garden FOs. If you buy 10-1oz bottles of FO, you get a $5. discount. You could try smaller bottles and see what you think.

I really like them, because they have loads of info on their site explaining what their FO's and EO's do when working with them. The FO's I've received from them are very nice. They talk about 'don't judge our scents right out of the bottle' and they are right!! As they cure with the soaps, they mellow and aren't so overpowering. Very nice company.

They are my first choice for soaping supplies. They price wholesale, so that is why they seem "cheap". Their FOs are 100% concentrated and wonderful! Shipping costs aren't bad either and they are super fast in placing orders.

I adore NG! Like the above poster said, it can be hit or miss as far as what you like, but every fragrance I have gotten is strong and very good quality. The deals are amazing, too. They are fast and all-around a great company.

Back