NG FO Order

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madison

Reaction score
I decided to place a new FO order from NG from her top 40 best sellers, I like the service and the quality as I am in the mood of trying more new FO. I used some of them but I feel the need to change to new ones
Will you please share with me what are your top FO that you used and you really love and they stick from NG top sellers FO?
I am not too much into strong vanilla scents.
Thank you.

Perfect Man, Mango Sorbet, Sweet Orange Chili Pepper, Vanilla Champagne, Cracklin Birch, Indian Sandalwood, Lavender Flowers, Lilac, Bubble Luscious and Passionate Kisses. I make a lot of all these.

Thank you Shari, I used many FoS from NG but I didn't use any of what you mentioned except Lavander Flowers. I used sandalwood not Indian sandalwood , I love it.

Perfect man is great and sticks very well. I know a lot of people only use like 3% of this one too, which makes it economical for those people (I use the max rec at 5% though because I like the strong scent)

Perfect man is great and sticks very well. I know a lot of people only use like 3% of this one too, which makes it economical for those people (I use the max rec at 5% though because I like the strong scent)
Thank you, it's on the list.

I couldn't use Perfect Man at 5%. It's soooo strong. I use all the others at 6% but Perfect Man at 3-4% Tops. 4% if I make is well in advance of my spring/summer shows.

Has anyone used Lavender Martini? I'm dying of curiosity and it's not on the SMF fragrance review. Dang enablers... now I have more to add to my list.... :D I love you guys.

I have used: Cracklin Birch and Cherry. Cherry is really strong, so next batch will be at .5oz PPO. I used it in a stout beer soap for the brewery and they have sold out of 36 bars, I'm getting ready to do another 18 bar batch (with the reduced amount).

Has anyone used Lavender Martini? I'm dying of curiosity and it's not on the SMF fragrance review. Dang enablers... now I have more to add to my list.... :D I love you guys.

I have used: Cracklin Birch and Cherry. Cherry is really strong, so next batch will be at .5oz PPO. I used it in a stout beer soap for the brewery and they have sold out of 36 bars, I'm getting ready to do another 18 bar batch (with the reduced amount).

Thank you amd, I didn't try the cherry yet, it's on the list now.

There are a couple posts recently that I listed what I get from them.

Do you mind posting the links here, please?
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemongrass Fragrance Oil
Tobacco Fragrance Oil -Mixed with other scents
Mandarin Lime Fragrance Oil
Peace Fragrance Oil

Kulu Bay Fragrance Oil
Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil
NG Loving Spell Fragrance Oil
Dagon's Blood Fragrance Oil
NG Sun and Sand Type Fragrance Oil
Peach Magnolia Raspberry Fragrance Oil
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Fragrance Oil

Crisp and Candied Fragrance Oil
Nectarine & Mint Fragrance Oil
The Perfect Man Fragrance Oil
Sherlock Homie Fragrance Oil
Mayan Musk Fragrance Oil
Ferocious Beast Fragrance Oil
Cedar Wood Fragrance Oil
Twilight in the Woods Fragrance Oil
Snowman Balls Fragrance Oil

Frosted Peak Tops Fragrance Oil
Fresh Fallen Leaves Fragrance Oil
Bay Rum Fragrance Oil
Autumn Wreath Type Fragrance Oil
Pumpkin Apple Butter Fragrance Oil
Apples and Oak Fragrance Oil
Pink Orchid & Amber Fragrance Oil
Sangria Punch Fragrance Oil
NG Aloe & White Lilac Fragrance Oil
Stormy Nights Fragrance Oil
Tayberry and Teakwood Fragrance Oil
Werewolf Fragrance Oil
Australian Bamboo Grass Fragrance Oil
Autumn Woods Fragrance Oil
Autumn Magic Fragrance Oil
Fireplace Fragrance Oil
Hippy Christmas Fragrance Oil
Cracklin Birch Fragrance Oil
NG Burst of Energy Fragrance Oil
Apple Happy Camper Candy Fragrance Oil
Coconut Coast Fragrance Oil
Jamaica Me Crazy Fragrance Oil
Lick Me All Over Fragrance Oil
NG Clean Breeze Type Fragrance Oil
Patchouli Fragrance Oil
Cranberry Orange Fragrance Oil
Poison Crocus Fragrance Oil
Sand Castles Fragrance Oil
Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves Fragrance Oil
I think this is my list of most.

Lemongrass Fragrance Oil
Tobacco Fragrance Oil -Mixed with other scents
Mandarin Lime Fragrance Oil
Peace Fragrance Oil
Kulu Bay Fragrance Oil
Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil
NG Loving Spell Fragrance Oil
Dagon's Blood Fragrance Oil
NG Sun and Sand Type Fragrance Oil
Peach Magnolia Raspberry Fragrance Oil
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Fragrance Oil
Crisp and Candied Fragrance Oil
Nectarine & Mint Fragrance Oil
The Perfect Man Fragrance Oil
Sherlock Homie Fragrance Oil
Mayan Musk Fragrance Oil
Ferocious Beast Fragrance Oil
Cedar Wood Fragrance Oil
Twilight in the Woods Fragrance Oil
Snowman Balls Fragrance Oil

Frosted Peak Tops Fragrance Oil
Fresh Fallen Leaves Fragrance Oil
Bay Rum Fragrance Oil
Autumn Wreath Type Fragrance Oil
Pumpkin Apple Butter Fragrance Oil
Apples and Oak Fragrance Oil
Pink Orchid & Amber Fragrance Oil
Sangria Punch Fragrance Oil
NG Aloe & White Lilac Fragrance Oil
Stormy Nights Fragrance Oil
Tayberry and Teakwood Fragrance Oil
Werewolf Fragrance Oil
Australian Bamboo Grass Fragrance Oil
Autumn Woods Fragrance Oil
Autumn Magic Fragrance Oil
Fireplace Fragrance Oil
Hippy Christmas Fragrance Oil
Cracklin Birch Fragrance Oil
NG Burst of Energy Fragrance Oil
Apple Happy Camper Candy Fragrance Oil
Coconut Coast Fragrance Oil
Jamaica Me Crazy Fragrance Oil
Lick Me All Over Fragrance Oil
NG Clean Breeze Type Fragrance Oil
Patchouli Fragrance Oil
Cranberry Orange Fragrance Oil
Poison Crocus Fragrance Oil
Sand Castles Fragrance Oil
Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves Fragrance Oil
I think this is my list of most.

I really appreciate that, I didn't expect it. Thank you very much for your time and effort, it's very kind of you.

I didn't see this one on any lists, so I'll add it:
Bite Me
LOVE this one - it soaps well and smells like the 'Cherry-Berry' frozen treats at amusement parks!

To me it is too fruity . It may sell well next year but I wouldn't want to try and sell it for Xmas. Course I may be wrong lol

Thank you all, I read the description of it. I would like to try it not for Christmas products though. I have plenty I am trying for Christmas from the suggestions I got on the other thread.

I wonder if it's a regional thing, since I regularly sell out of my soap in this scent. I renamed it Cherry Berry, since it smells almost exactly like the frozen popsicle/sherbet treat of the same name sold at Six Flags amusement parks in the 1970s and 80s. People of a certain age (like me) recognize the smell from their childhood, and it's a favorite choice for the kiddos. But I do live in the deep South, so maybe that's why a cherry popsicle type soap sells so well for me year-round? BTW, this is a CP soap that I gel and color with Nurture's Raspberry Red mica. I thought of adding menthol to make it more 'popsicle like', but decided against it since so many kids pick this soap!!

I wonder if it's a regional thing, since I regularly sell out of my soap in this scent. I renamed it Cherry Berry, since it smells almost exactly like the frozen popsicle/sherbet treat of the same name sold at Six Flags amusement parks in the 1970s and 80s. People of a certain age (like me) recognize the smell from their childhood, and it's a favorite choice for the kiddos. But I do live in the deep South, so maybe that's why a cherry popsicle type soap sells so well for me year-round? BTW, this is a CP soap that I gel and color with Nurture's Raspberry Red mica. I thought of adding menthol to make it more 'popsicle like', but decided against it since so many kids pick this soap!!

That makes a lot of sense, the smells that are related to happy memories in our childhood becomes very special when we are grown up, I can imagine how your beautiful soap is attracting people who share similar childhood memories, not only the scent but also the color and the name. It's smart to change the name to get all the senses working together. I feel now that I love to try it. Thank you for sharing what yo do.

Latest posts

Back