New to Soapmaking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edenswake

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I just bought my first handmade soap about a month ago from someone on etsy, and absolutely loved it! So, when I saw that there was going to be a class on cold process soapmaking nearby, my mom and I decided to take it. It was a three-day class (last week), and we ended up bringing home 50 bars of lovely soap that are curing away, and that I'm super excited to get to use in a few weeks! We both thought it was a lot of fun to make soap, so while we aren't going to become professional soapmakers or anything, it is probably going to be a new hobby...which means everyone we know will probably be getting lots of soap for gifts this year. :) Anyway, just wanted to say hi, I'm guessing this forum will be very educational and helpful in this new hobby of ours.

-Katie

Hi and welcome from Alberta. Once you get going, it's difficult to stop. :lol: I'm amazed at all of the different soaps that people concoct too. Some are so gorgeous, it's difficult imagining anyone using them! Have fun, ask questions, and let your imagination carry you away. Soaping is a very satisfying hobby.

Latest posts

Back