New Stuff

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LomondSoap

Reaction score
Hey folks, sorry I've not been around for a while, this is what I've been up to...
3953468735_ee28f41df6_o.jpg

Berry Soaps, wildcrafted, handpicked berries, Elder, Rosehip, Rowan & Juniper, all packaged together in a box.
3953460159_14367f4ea6_o.jpg

Herbal balms
3954247362_a5748d4d09_b.jpg

Some gifts & bits
3953461107_fff8978c52_o.jpg

New bigger sized soaps, I'm done with swirls and colours (for now), so just simple essential oils soaps with natural colourants.
3953469321_e51c4cfcc8_o.jpg

I'm loving making creams, fairly simple ones but oh boy can you tell the difference to shop bought.

Wow, everything looks awesome! I just love your packaging! I especially love the blue bottle with the silver label..... nice!

Guess we know why you haven't been around much! Nice work! :)

Jude

Your product and packaging are to die for gorgeous . I always look forward to looking at your pictures :D

Kitn

Those are beautiful! I love the packaging on everything, very professional!

I love your packaging!!
Your soaps are beautiful too! I love the layered ones. Your lines are so perfect and straight :)

Is the stamp (like the one that says Elder) something that you make from an alphabet set or do you have different stamps made for each bar? I am trying to find something that will work to do the same...put the name of the soap on the bar. Right now all I stamp into one of the ends is the date it was made.

I really like your soaps, and packaging, best of luck to you! I also read your blog quite awhile ago and it is very interesting. love your pics!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.
The stamp is a set, so you can print what you want on your bars, one downside is that the fonts available are not very exciting. I haven't used it half as much as I should have either but I've started using it on my bigger sized new soaps which are fairly plain.
I got it from http://www.soapimpressions.com/

Those are absolutely gorgeous! I love everything! I really like your essential oil soaps, especially the pink and green one. The labels are great too!

Wow...I love your products. The colors of your natural soaps area absolutely amazing & the open jar of cream looks wonderful!

Latest posts

Back