New soaping adventure ;)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

The first couple pics are of my crock hp grape lemonade. This is the first in pot swirl I have done, I am quite happy with it.
The 3rd pic is of my plumeria crock hp soap. I added oregano for texture and color.
The 4th pic is of my old days soap balls, rebatched from scraps of soap.

grapelemonade004.jpg

grapelemonade006.jpg

grapelemonade007.jpg

grapelemonade009.jpg

MMM, did you mix the grape and lemonade together ? or is the yellow part lemon...and the purple part grape ?

I love them.........great job !!

How do you get your soap balls to stick together ? I have not had much luck with that.

I did mix the muscadine grape and lemon twist together. It is so awesome. I am ordering more of both of these!
As for the soap balls, I rebatched soap scraps in micro with a bit of grapeseed oil and water, then just rolled them together after the soap cooled a bit. Oh yea, I did add some crushed oatmeal to make it stick a bit better. Kinda like bread crumbs in meatloaf ;)

Very nice looking soap. The oregano is so pretty...wish the oregano would stay green!

Pretty! I love the purple and yellow colors together! I can't ever get decent soap balls. I get soap lumps. lol.

nice cpot swirls! if you dont want the chunky on top you can press it down with waxed paper.

Ooh those are lovely! I was thinking of making an oregano soap too:)

Wow that swirl turned out gorgeous , I love the way it looks , they all look great , that's my favorite . Way to go :D

Kitn

Does the grape lemonade soap smell like it ? I am having a difficult time finding anything that smells like what I think it should.

www.kycandlewaxsupply.com
This is the muscadine grape and lemon twist I used and YES it does smell exactly like grape lemonade. I mixed the two together. I actually was given these scents by another person on this forum. They are to die for I swear. It has been 3 days and my soap smells the same as the night I did it. I did crock hp.

they look awesome!

i'm still loving the grape and lemonade! i'd so love to make a batch, but i know it wouldn't turn out as nice as yours

very nice!

Latest posts

Back