New Soap Lye Calculator, Oil and Soap Recipe Database

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thought as I was using this the other day. I noticed that I don't stay signed in when I exit my browser. I know its only one or 2 extra clicks (when singing in with google plus) but, it would be nice if there was a "Keep me signed in" button. I'm not sure if thats a difficult thing to do or not.

Btw, ever since you posted about this wonderful calculator, every recipe that I've made has been run/saved on this calculator. I really really like it. :)

Another thought as I was using this the other day. I noticed that I don't stay signed in when I exit my browser. I know its only one or 2 extra clicks (when singing in with google plus) but, it would be nice if there was a "Keep me signed in" button. I'm not sure if thats a difficult thing to do or not.

Btw, ever since you posted about this wonderful calculator, every recipe that I've made has been run/saved on this calculator. I really really like it. :)

Me too galaxy. I love the tool :)

Latest posts

Back