New soap and first cupcake!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lildlege1

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1396318099.423116.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1396318214.155945.jpg

Ugly cupcake but I will keep trying!! Lol Soap is laundromat cupcake too. I used left over soap for the cupcake

Thanks y'all. The pink was a pink/ purple mix . I really wanted a dark purple but it came out a weird pink lol aw well I can live with it lol

I used neon blue for the two bluish colors and neon purple mixed with some regular purple mica for the pinkish color. I was trying to get a dark purple but didn't get that lol

Looks Great! Your cupcake looks great compared to my first. I had the amazing dripping frosting syndrome. Yep, should have let it set up more. Live and learn. Great Job Gal!

Pretty! I really like the color combos. And the cupcake came out great. I can't seem to get a deep purple either. Does anyone have any suggestions for a deep purple?

Rose I tried this mixture again today I made more soap: ultra marine violet from BB mixed with ultra marine blue from BB, and a purple mica , and a touch of neon purple so I am hoping I at least get some kind of purple from all that mixture lol

Back