New here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anissa_mathias

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I make my own herbal teas, bath items, and crafts for parties, and jewelry. I have been studying aromatherapy and natural health for over 10 years. I have been making the melt and pour soap for a while and decided to get into making lye soap.

I bought a book on how to make it, and it told me that soap makers were nice people. I am hoping to make a lot of friends here. :D

That book is absolutely right.

We are the bestest, friendliest, happiest, most helpful (and clean) people in the whole wide world!!!

Ha ha Ha!!

Welcome to your new addiction. :)
Erin

I know I am going to like it here. I have been wanting to make soap other than melt and pour for a long time.

Thanks for the welcome.

you have found the right place to learn and to have fun. welcome!

welcome to the forum!!! Glad to have you here!! If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!! Also, if you need a kick at getting started there's loaddds of information on the forums, simply search through old posts, also you can check out SMF Tutorials for some helpful tips...

Thank you for the warm welcomes and all the answers to my problem. I had registered on another forum three days ago, but no one ever answered. It's great to know that there are people out there that are eager to help a newbie like me.

yeahhh I d know nothing about soaping without all these awesome people on here.... the other forums suck (no offense to them) but we really try to maintain a positive atmosphere here :)

You may have to watch me. I tend to go on and on when it comes to herbals and essential oils. I make my own cough syrups, teas, and such.

Welcome! Best place in the world. No way would I be having this much fun with soaping without everyone here. I've had a LOT of problems explained/solved thanks to the posters on this forum.

Latest posts

Back