New member here.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! I am 57 and have been making soapy things about two years. Started with M&P but within a couple of month moved to CP and never looked back. I love the science of it and the artistry of color/scent combinations. Sugar scrubs, bath bombs/salts and bubble bars are fun too but mostly I love the soaps..

I ended up with alot of soap and other items made, you can only give so much away, so I started to sell a bit here and there. Packaging and labels can be creative too. Now a with a website in place my hobby can support itself.

One day I will branch out to selling at a local market or two, but for now that remains on the horizon. I just like making soaps and such while trying to keep the resulting creations from taking over my house. I'm barely winning that battle but my Texas home always smells good.

Welcome.gif
Howdy from Colorado!

Hello all! I am 57 and have been making soapy things about two years. Started with M&P but within a couple of month moved to CP and never looked back. I love the science of it and the artistry of color/scent combinations. Sugar scrubs, bath bombs/salts and bubble bars are fun too but mostly I love the soaps..

I ended up with alot of soap and other items made, you can only give so much away, so I started to sell a bit here and there. Packaging and labels can be creative too. Now a with a website in place my hobby can support itself.

One day I will branch out to selling at a local market or two, but for now that remains on the horizon. I just like making soaps and such while trying to keep the resulting creations from taking over my house. I'm barely winning that battle but my Texas home always smells good.
Welcome from South Carolina!

Latest posts

Back