Nemesis #1 Conquered, Finally :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyQueenBee

Reaction score
Just sharing, tonight. I've been having a lot of trouble getting my two main bases (shea & goat's milk) to stay incorporated, for a swirl, recently.. no idea why, as my post a few days ago mentioned. I decided to try again, tonight, taking the goat's milk out of the equation, and while I was at it, I threw a new challenge at myself. I've seen sooo many beautiful soaps with whipped-style tops (almost all CP soaps), that I've been dying to figure out a way to do it successfully in M&P loaves. Huzzah, success was had, tonight - on both counts. The swirls aren't cracked or separating, and the top turned over far better than I'd expected for a first try. My only 'oops' moment was when I was slicing, and I made the first cut top to bottom, rather than bottom to top, so my flowers were dragged through the bar. I'm going to use the excuse that it's been a very long day, and I'm exhausted. lol

It's not the prettiest bar, by any means, but I'm proud of it, nonetheless. :)

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

They smell tasty, for sure! These are my Summer Fruity Fun bars..green apple, strawberry kiwi and black raspberry vanilla. It's like a really yummy fruit salad. All in all, I'm very happy these turned out! :)

Latest posts

Back