Need Lice help immediately!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly, in the past all people used to stink and it was because of ignorance. They were used to eachothers 'natural odours'. We aren't anymore!!!

Thank you for wishing me a good appitite; I'm invited over for dinner this evening and hope it will be back by then!

Philly, I pity you. Your desperate ploys for attention. Your life filled with pain, anguish, filth and instability.

If it's ok with you if you stink, then stink away.

I may be stepping way out of bounds here and if another Mod wants to edit my post then please do so. I can't remain silent anymore.

Philly - this is a soaping forum. We are not here for your amusement, but that's what it's come to.
Every week it's a new chapter of Bizzaro World, starring Phillysoaps.

You've made yourself into a laughing stock. I can imagine the PMs flying around with subject lines like: "Did you see what Philly said today?"

Have you ZERO self respect?

Get a life woman, clean yourself up, get yourself some help.

:lol: Well, you surely do not know what is is. Maybe you could google for personal hygiene and you'll know.
*I have to do Deda right and say she is not being out of line, she uses common sense*

Well you guys did make me smile this morning...and since I love you all, I definately don't want you guys to have ulcers and upset stomachs.

I wish my life was full of big flowery backyards, tea parties and homogeneous friends but it's not...thats just my lot in life and I accept it...be thankful that you are enjoying what you consider a normal stable life...thats all I can say :)

Philly - it's abundantly clear that you are here 10% for soaping and 90% to see how much of a rise you can get out of folks, and how much trouble you can start.

It clearly sucks to be you.

carebear said:
Philly - it's abundantly clear that you are here 10% for soaping and 90% to see how much of a rise you can get out of folks, and how much trouble you can start.

It clearly sucks to be you.

Well said.

I must apologize to you all for feeding into this thread. My posts were an emotional response to a temporary lapse in judgment. I'll try not to let it happen again.

I considered deleting my posts, but decided to let them stand for now.
Not because I don't stand by what I said, but as an example of HOW NOT TO RESPOND.
If anyone on the mod team wishes to delete/edit I understand.

This thread need to be locked (does anyone see a pattern here?)

The SMF's definition of an internet troll:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupting normal discussion."-WIKI

The SMF has zero tolerance for trolling. If we determine you are attempting to provoke or disrupt this forum or if your posts have an inflammatory feel to them your account will be deleted an your IP will be banned.

We don't play that way here.

This topic is now locked please check back shortly for a message from ADMIN.

ETA:
Let this serve as a final reminder, if you are making a post you know will provoke an emotional response, or if you make a post you know will start conflict, you are trolling. Period.

If you pop into a thread just to stir the pot & have nothing positive to add to that thread, you are troll-assisting.

Either way this is your final warning.
You will be deleted.
You IP will be banned.
You will not get an explanation.
You will not get another chance.
You will not be allowed back on the forum under a new name.

ADMIN decisions on banning are final. Choose your words wisely.

This forum has seen more nonsense in the past 3 weeks than it has in the past 3 years. Our regulars don’t come here for chaos nor do our newbies.

It ends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back