Need a straight Plumeria scent...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverMaple

Reaction score
I have a customer wanting to make a large order, but only if I can get a 'straight' plumeria scent... she wants it to smell like the flowers she remembers from Hawaii, not a blend of other scents with Plumeria in it.

BBW has a plumeria scent with a lot of dupes, but apparently that isn't 'true' enough for her. However, the only plumeria scent I can dig up in my searching is that dupe.

Any ideas??

Brambleberry's Plumeria is pretty good - I have the actual tree/shrub and did a smell check last summer when the blooms were out. The fo is a little more complex than the flower, but definitely a close one imo. My DD also feels they smell very similar to each other. HTH!

Tanya :)

Thanks!

Has anybody used Peak's? It's still a blend, but supposed to smell like the islands...

ive used peaks plumeria, it is nice(if you like floral) not a good seller for me, but told it smells like bath & body

Sweet Cakes Plumeria

I used SC plumeria in CP and had my first experience with ricing. Scent is very nice and strong. Probably could go with .7 ppo and be just fine.

Back