Need a straight Plumeria scent...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverMaple

Reaction score
I have a customer wanting to make a large order, but only if I can get a 'straight' plumeria scent... she wants it to smell like the flowers she remembers from Hawaii, not a blend of other scents with Plumeria in it.

BBW has a plumeria scent with a lot of dupes, but apparently that isn't 'true' enough for her. However, the only plumeria scent I can dig up in my searching is that dupe.

Any ideas??

Brambleberry's Plumeria is pretty good - I have the actual tree/shrub and did a smell check last summer when the blooms were out. The fo is a little more complex than the flower, but definitely a close one imo. My DD also feels they smell very similar to each other. HTH!

Tanya :)

Thanks!

Has anybody used Peak's? It's still a blend, but supposed to smell like the islands...

ive used peaks plumeria, it is nice(if you like floral) not a good seller for me, but told it smells like bath & body

Sweet Cakes Plumeria

I used SC plumeria in CP and had my first experience with ricing. Scent is very nice and strong. Probably could go with .7 ppo and be just fine.

Latest posts

Back