Need a banner?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

commoncenz

Reaction score
I'm going to check them out. I need a banner for craft shows/Farmers Markets. Thank you for sharing the information.

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I'm going to be needing a new one. Will check it out. I've been using VistaPrint with good luck for quite a long time.

cerelife

Reaction score
Hi Navigator! You WERE the one who shared the sweet DIY banner idea via Pinterest a year or so ago, right?? Mine finally bit the dust this winter during a torrential rainstorm (despite my lamination), but I loved the look so much that I made a more durable version! Wooden pennants and letters from Michael's; and I spray painted the pennants and hand painted the letters and fleur de lis. I glued the letters/fleur de lis on with Gorilla Glue and then applied a double coat of clear varnish. Come at me weather...I've got this!! Total cost was less than $40 :)
My more traditional banner is from Vistaprint. Great company to work with!
Sorry it looks lopsided...I'm not the best at taking pics!

banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

navigator9

Reaction score
Hi Navigator! You WERE the one who shared the sweet DIY banner idea via Pinterest a year or so ago, right?? Mine finally bit the dust this winter during a torrential rainstorm (despite my lamination), but I loved the look so much that I made a more durable version! Wooden pennants and letters from Michael's; and I spray painted the pennants and hand painted the letters and fleur de lis. I glued the letters/fleur de lis on with Gorilla Glue and then applied a double coat of clear varnish. Come at me weather...I've got this!! Total cost was less than $40 :)
My more traditional banner is from Vistaprint. Great company to work with!
Sorry it looks lopsided...I'm not the best at taking pics!
Yes cerelife, I did post the pennant idea, but boy, you really took it to the next level! What a great idea, and it looks amazing. Nice paint job, and it should last forever. I love that it's up nice and high, so it's visible from far away. It really complements your banner. Look out, I bet people will start asking you to make one for them. Nice work, cerelife, nice work! :thumbup::clap: