Naughty or Nice a Christmas Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Here is one I made for Christmas .Scented with Santa's Pipe .I love this FO. It is cp with colored cp and mp shreds and blobs.

CIMG5890.jpg

CIMG5892.jpg

Thanks for looking

Woooooooooooow !! That is really pretty.....I bet it looks even better in person.

very nice! I love the colors, it looks very festive. It actually looks like a fancy candy cane.

What does santa's pipe smell like?

Rosey said:
very nice! I love the colors, it looks very festive. It actually looks like a fancy candy cane.

What does santa's pipe smell like?

It is a blend of cherrywood , vanilla, raspberry and mild pipe tobacco . It soaps like a dream . Right now it smells like maraschino cherries , black licorice and pipe tobacco . It is nice ! I would love to have a bite , I can't say a soap has ever had that effect on me before :shock:

Kitn

Your soap is gorgeous. I reminds me of the birthday cake with sprinkles in it! I really looks good enough to eat!

Beautiful as usual, Kitn! All of your soap that I have seen is just gorgeous. I like the pizazz of this one, too. I wish I could smell it!

Back