My Xmas Package from cmzaha

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Christmas came early this year! :D:dance::dance:

Guess who got a package of Fragrance oils from cmzaha? Yes, me! Thank you so much Carolyn. Bless you and your great heart.

I have received more than advice on this forum, I have gotten gifts, made connections, all the way from the other side of the world and on a forum no less. It is really touching and very, very humbling that people I have never met and might never meet would go out of their way to be kind and nice to a stranger. I mean, this is the second package I will be getting from a SMF member.

Thank you again Carolyn and I really, really appreciate you. Could you guys kindly help me send hugs and kisses to Carolyn @cmzaha. Isn’t she the best? :winner::winner:

Merry Xmas and a very prosperous New year to every SMF member and the lurkers :D. May the soap gremlins not visit in the new year.

Attachments

• 6C687ADE-3035-4F93-AF76-88E11CF05652.jpeg
    6C687ADE-3035-4F93-AF76-88E11CF05652.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 47F4BA76-EE2F-4AA2-AFEE-34001A5337EF.jpeg
    47F4BA76-EE2F-4AA2-AFEE-34001A5337EF.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
@cmzaha is awesome! She has sent me so many things this year - FO's, soaps, and a shampoo bar with recipe - to help me with finding new FO suppliers and with formulating a good syndet shampoo bar. She really is a wonderful source of information. Thanks so much for all you do, Carolyn <3

I have gotten good advice from @cmzaha here on the forum and privately as well.. Valuable advice.. I owe the success of my son's soap (for acne and general teenage boy body smell), and second successful batch to her. I wish I had taken before pics but everyone had noticed an improvement of his skin already. So very patient she's been with a newbie like me.

I have thanked you several times already but here's another thank you! Hehe..

Lucky you are @Saponificarian!

Christmas came early this year! :D:dance::dance:

Guess who got a package of Fragrance oils from cmzaha? Yes, me! Thank you so much Carolyn. Bless you and your great heart.

I have received more than advice on this forum, I have gotten gifts, made connections, all the way from the other side of the world and on a forum no less. It is really touching and very, very humbling that people I have never met and might never meet would go out of their way to be kind and nice to a stranger. I mean, this is the second package I will be getting from a SMF member.

Thank you again Carolyn and I really, really appreciate you. Could you guys kindly help me send hugs and kisses to Carolyn @cmzaha. Isn’t she the best? :winner::winner:

Merry Xmas and a very prosperous New year to every SMF member and the lurkers :D. May the soap gremlins not visit in the new year.

Awesome indeed! Such a large. Enjoy?

Latest posts

Back