My weekends work

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busymakinsoap!

Reaction score
I had a new order arive just before the weekend, and in it was some TD, which I have never tried before. I decided to add this to whipped soap to create a lemon meringue:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then I got way to experimental!! Decided to try the 'ball technique' with a layer (which Ive never done) and add whipped soap to the top. This one is Fragapani FO, which behaved really badly. I only used it in the middle layer which riced like crazy and wouldnt smooth out. I poored it in anyway covered it with the whipped soap, crossed my fingers and prayed for a miracle:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Turned out heaps better than I had expected although slightly over the top
***note to self K.I.S.S :wink:

Love both of them. I've got a lemon meringue on my to do list. Did you put in a lemon meringue FO or just lemon in the base part ?
Your balls look great.

Relle.

Relle9 said:
Love both of them. I've got a lemon meringue on my to do list. Did you put in a lemon meringue FO or just lemon in the base part ?
Your balls look great.

Relle.

Hi Relle,

No I just used a mix of lemon fo and lemon eo, eo for the top because it was lighter in colour (and I didnt have enough of 1 to do the whole batch lol)

mmmmm lemon meringue FO would be lovely!

the lemon one looks just lovely and the dots look so carefree and fun! really nice soaps and i bet the lemon smells lovely?

Back