My son's blog (he is 7)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
My son'd big summer projects this year include starting a photo blog & writing a summer summery newsletter/paper.

http://picturedotcom.blogspot.com/

It would be great if you would drop in from time to time, take his poll, leave a comment or even "follow" his blog.

how sweet! i am following and took the poll :wink:

the white letters on the light green background are al little hard to read though. i may just be going blind though

the white letters on the light green background are al little hard to read though.
I agree, that was the color scheme that came ready made. I will go in & edit the colors in the next day or 2 & make hima custom banner too.

My daughter (11 y/o) is supposed to be writing & illustarting 2 children's books this summer.

I hope we stick w/ our projects...

I made them choose diff projects so they can't do the "Mine is better than yours hoopla"

i am teaching the kids about soap making. i figure that as i learn and they learn we will all come up with some good ideas. also i want my kids to be able to do something that they can earn a living from without having to go to school. they will have a knowledge basis to operate their own business or take over mine once i am too busy to soap full time

I am following too Tabitha!

Krissy - that is a wonderfu idea. My two older teens are happy to help with ideas for soap. My younger teen just says 'smelly' when I ask him anything about soap :wink: Each of my older kids have suggested ingredients that have ended up being two of my nicest soaps so far. DD wanted mango & strawberry puree added to a soap with mango butter (best facial soap ever!) and DS asked for mango and yoghurt.....excellent for all over!

Tanya :)

Thnak you all so much, he is enjoying watching the votes talley, etc.

I am following too, what a great idea . I am going to see if my GD would like to do something like this.

Kitn

x

:D nice pic's! love the 1st one looking up. he's a pretty darn good photographer! took his poll, but net wouldn't let me go any further. (unsupported site)

tell him he's doing a great job! :D

Thanks everyone! Those 3 photos are not croped or editted in anyway. He generaly takes them full bleed, exactly like he wants them. He has played w/ photo editors abit so he may post some altered stuff later in the summer. I hope to get new photos posted 2-3 times a week.

is the one of the ceiling in the capitol? i once slid down the banister there and the ceiling looked like that...i think. it was a long time ago.

Back