My project for next weekend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edco76

Reaction score
I am posting this because I feel some of you may be interested in doing it as well.
I just purchsed a new 10 mega-pixel Fuji camera (my wife loves me :wink: ) and this is going to be my project next weekend when I have my 4 days off.
A homemade Light Box for professional photos.

http://www.ignitecast.com/switchboard.s ... &runmode=1.

Looks super easy, I will update pics ASAP.

Ed they are great! I use a 9 meg Fuji FinePix S9000. It is more camera than I know how to use, but I shoot all my pics for my etsy site and even the soap pics that I posted here tonight on .3 megs. This looks just like a SLR, and has a great lens system! We've had it a year now and I still have not read the entire owners manual.

camera-front-angled.jpg

ETA: Thank you so much for posting the link on how to build a light tent! I must do this too. I know that it will make the camera take better pictures! Thanks again ED!

We just got a new Brother wireless MFC 665CW Printer hooked up this week. LOVE IT!!!!! Sitting on my butt and hit print and the printer sitting on the opposite end of the house is spitting out printed pages!

Paul.... :wink:

Back